Right now I’m packing for a little getaway to Norfolk! The weather forecast isn’t so great but i’m so excited about being by the seaside that I really don’t care!
The Sunshine Award – I’m very excited and grateful that my little blog has received this award and I am very thankful to Jhuls from the Not so Creative Cook for my nomination – Thank you!
Definitely check out Jhuls’s blog, she has amazing recipes, including Oatmeal cookies (my absolute favourite!!) and cheese cupcakes! Yuuuuum!
As with most of the blog awards this one is about supporting your fellow bloggers and sharing your favourite blogs to raise awareness and promote inspiration! I follow so many amazing blogs that I am happy to pay it forward and share them with you 🙂
The Sunshine award comes with questions that nominees need to answer. Below are my questions from Jhuls:
1. Why did you start blogging? It was really more of an experiment, I had no idea i’d get hooked so quickly and I certainly didn’t expect to have such a crazy amount of hits in such a short space of time – my little blog community really is great 🙂
2. Sweet or Savoury? Savoury. Cheese. Bacon. Crisps & Dip….all the good stuff that goes really well with prosecco 😉
3. If you were to go on any reality TV programme, what would it be and why? I always wanted to go on blind date when I was little…..don’t judge! :p
4. What was the last thing you Googled? Almond marzipan recipes
5. Night In or Night Out? Oooh toughie! I love getting dressed up and going out but sometimes there is nothing I love more than a night snuggled in with The boy.
6. What has been your favourite blog post to write? Stem ginger & dark chocolate cookies 🙂
7. What’s the one thing you never leave home without? My phone.
8. Where would you most like to travel to? The Galapagos Islands!
9. If you could have any super power, what would it be? Forcefield, keep all that negativity out 😉
10. What can we expect to find from your blog in the future? I’ve recently decided to do some non baking posts! (Shock horror!) Starting this week, I hope to post a few ‘A day in the life of’ posts every now and then 🙂
The same questions above are to be answered (if they wish to participate) by the following nominees:
All very unique to one another but so worth checking out 🙂 Enjoy!
Love S & P x