My little blog has won the Liebster Award! 🙂 Steph & Penny’s first award! Awwww – you guys! ❤
“To inspire and be inspired” – this is what its ALL about. To some extent this is why we all blog, right? I absolutely love putting my posts and recipes out there with the hope of inspiring other people……likewise, on a daily basis I am completely overwhelmed by the amount of inspiration I get from my fellow bloggers! You guys constantly out-do yourselves! 🙂
I am very excited to be receiving this lovely little award and want to say a huge and heartfelt thank you to the lovely Katie at Finally Getting Together for nominating me for this award! Katie’s posts usually consist of delicious recipes passed down from family and friends. She very much believes in the tradition of family dinners and this is obvious throughout her posts and recipes.
The Liebster Awards are shrouded in mystery somewhat as most are unsure where it really originates from….the word ‘Liebster’ means ‘dearest/sweetheart/beloved’ in german which is very lovely (and kinda romantic) but mainly the Liebster Awards are to help up and coming bloggers gain the recognition their blogs deserve! Its an excellent way to connect people and pretty much share the love! ❤
My photography can sometimes be pretty shady and my posts can often be a week apart but I love that people are interested and still take the time to stop by. Thank you 🙂
Here are the Liebster Award nomination rules:
1) You must link back to the person who nominated you.
2) You must answer the 10 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you.
3) You must pick 10 bloggers to be nominated for the award with fewer than 200 followers.
4) You must come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
5) You must go to their blogs and notify the nominees.
Below are the 10 Liebster questions given to me by Finally Getting Together:
1. What is your favorite food?
My boyfriend’s chorizo chilli con carne! It’s incredible! I actually crave it, all the time…!
2. What is your dream job? And if you are lucky enough to already be doing it, what is it?
I would love to have a job that involves animals & conservation – Marine biology and mammalogy appeal big time.
3. What is your favorite song?
The Undertones – Teenage Kicks. Always always makes me happy!
Jimmy Eat World – Praise Chorus is pretty important to me as well. Jimmy are ‘our’ band 🙂
4. What are your hobbies?
Baking, cooking & blogging about it! I also love walking, we go on a lot of walks 🙂
5. What is your favorite movie?
Ooooh tough! Don’t think I have a favourite film but one that I always enjoy is ‘500 Days of Summer‘
6. What are some words of advice you would give to the 13 year old you?
“The next 13 years are going to be amazing! Love every minute and keep smiling :)”
7. What is the most important quality you look for (or looked for) in a mate?
Hair (those of you who have met Dave will understand! Ha :)) but seriously, integrity. A sense of humour is obviously very important but I can learn to laugh at his jokes 😉
8. What award would you have been given in your high school year book? (for example: most likely to succeed)
Absolutely no idea! Any suggestions?!
9. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Rudeness. If I’m holding the door open for you say ‘thank you!’
10. If your significant other gave you a hall pass who would you use it on? If you do not have a significant other who is your dream man or woman?
Jeffrey Dean Morgan. Every time. That man……… 😉
Ladies & Gentlemen, my nominations for the Liebster award are:
These guys are amazing – their blogs are inspiring! Miss Beretta designed all of the artwork for my blog, Pepere the cat has some of the most beautifully written posts & Baking with Gab definitely has the most sunshine in her posts!
Unfortunately there is one blogger that I can’t nominate for this award as she has too many followers but I think you should check out Pretty Baking! 🙂
And so, my questions for my lovely bloggers:
1) Sunshine or Snow?
2) Favourite colour?
3) Whats your star sign?
4) Favourite food?
5) Whats your favourite drink?
6) Who would be your 6 dream dinner guests?
7) Have you ever been on TV?
8) How do you like your eggs?
9) Do you believe in ghosts?
10) Crisps or chocolate?
Well done guys – thank you for the inspiration! 🙂